Physiotherapy And Rehabilitation
Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Dr. Binoy Nellissery
Paediatrics And Neonatology (Specialist)
Aster Hospital, Al Qusais
English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam
MRCPCH, DNB (Paediatrics), DCH, MBBS
Paediatrics and Neonatology
DOH License Grade
Type of Physician
- 2016: MRCPCH from Royal College of Pediatrics and Child health, London UK
- 2012-2014: Fellowship in Neonatology, from Amrita Institute of medical science, Kochi, India.
- 2009-2011: DNB Pediatrics from Govt.Medical college, Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
- 2006 – 2008: DCH from Kasturba medical college, Mangalore, India.
- 2004 – 2006: MBBS from Govt.Medical College, Kozhikode, India.
- Awarded the Diplomate of National Board, in Pediatrics (National board of Examination, New Delhi)
- Fellowship in Neonatology, from Amrita Institute of medical science, Kochi, India
- Member of Royal College of Physician (MRCPH)
- Specialist Paediatrician at Aster Hospital, Mankhool from June 2015
- Lecturer in the Department of Pediatrics at Calicut Medical College, India
- Resident at the Institute of Maternal and Child Health at the Govt. Medical College, Calicut, India.
- Consultant in Neonatology at the Santhi Hospital, Calicut, India
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Children with developmental problems
- Recurrent infections
- Poor growth
- Normal neonatal follow up
- Neurodevelopmental follow up
- Preterm follow up
- Feeding problems in babies
- Neonatal intensivist expert in talking care of sick preterm and all term babies